RoundCube WebMail is a web-based email client that allows you to configure any email account on it. The client offers MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching, and spell check. If required, you can also back up Roundcube Webmail email message(s) either manually or automatically. The section below covers both the manual and automatic methods.
Method 1: Extract Individual Emails
- Step 1: First, you need to extract individual emails from your Roundcube mail.
- Step 2: To do so, sign in to your Roundcube Webmail account.
- Step 3: Choose all the emails that you wish to extract.
- Step 4: Click the More option.
- Step 5: Select Download (.eml) > Save. Choose the desired location to save the emails.
- Step 6: Now, all the selected emails will be saved to the desired location.
Method 2: Export RoundCube WebMail To MBOX Format
- Step 1: Sign in to your Roundcube webmail account.
- Step 2: Click the Export Mail option.
- Step 3: Select the folder to export Roundcube.
- Step 4: Now, choose the Webmail folder(s) of your desire.
- Step 5: After choosing the folders, click the Action button.
- Step 6: Choose the .zip format option from the Select drop-down menu,
- Step 7: Now, the selected RoundCube folder will be saved in the .mbox format.
- Step 8: In the confirmation window, click the OK button.
- Step 9: If prompted, select a location to save to a folder.
- Step 10: Now, your RoundCube Webmail data is backed up.
- Step 1: If you’re finding the manual method difficult, then you can perform the automatic method to back up the RoundCube webmail data.
- Step 2: In this method, you’ll use a third-party tool to back up your Roundcube webmail data.
- Step 3: The Roundcube Migration Tool will help you to back up your Roundcube webmail data easily and quickly. The trial version of this tool is also available for download. Download and install it on your computer.
- Step 4: After installing the tool, run it to back up Roundcube Webmail data.