To access Apple services such as iCloud, App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, and so on, you need to have an Apple ID. Using a single email address and password, you can use all the Apple services. Refer to the instructions given on this page to create iCloud id.
Method 1 - Creating An Apple ID For The First Time
- Step 1: If you have bought a new iOS device, follow the on-screen instructions after turning it on to finish the setup.
- Step 2: While setting up the iOS device, the following two options will prompt on the screen.
- Step 3: Forgot Password or Apple ID
- Step 4: Create a Free Apple ID
- Step 5: At this time, tap the Create a Free Apple ID option.
- Step 6: Provide your details in the necessary fields, tap the Get a free iCloud email address option, and continue with the on-screen prompts.
Method 2 - Creating An Apple ID Using The App Store Apps
- Step 1: To create iCloud id using the apple store apps. Launch App Store on your iOS device.
- Step 2: Tap the profile picture icon and tap the Create New Apple ID option.
- Step 3: Create the email address and password for your account and specify your country or region of residence.
- Step 5: If needed, subscribe to Apple updates to get the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple.
- Step 6: Provide your billing information or select the None option and tap the Next option to continue.
- Step 7: Enter your phone number and confirm it to create iCloud id.
- Step 8: This will be required to identify and recover the Apple account whenever the need arises.
- Step 9: Open your email and check for the verification email.
- Step 10: Continue with the on-screen steps to verify your email address.
- Step 11: Now, you can use the created ID to set up your email account on the iOS device.
Method 3 - Creating An Apple ID On Windows
- Step 1: Launch iTunes on your Windows computer.
- Step 2: Click the Account option followed by the Sign In option and select the Create New Apple ID option.
- Step 3: Accept the terms and conditions of the Apple software to create iCloud id.