EarthLink is an American web-based email service and it also develops data and internet security products. Sometimes when you access the EarthLink email account on your browser or an email client application, the email account does not work as expected. Errors are the reason for this issue and some of the EarthLink email problems are discussed below.
1. Cannot receive or send emails
- Step 1:After trying so many times, if you are not able to send or receive an email in your EarthLink account, then the actual issue could be with the server settings that you have configured.
- Step 2:Open the email client on the computer on which you are accessing the email account and go to the Account Settings menu.
- Step 3:Open email server settings and see that you have the correct email configuration.
- Step 4:Visit the official EarthLink support website and find the email server settings for the domain you are using.
2. Login error
- Step 1:If you are using the incorrect username and password to log in to your account, you cannot log into it. It's a one kind of EarthLink email problems
- Step 2:In case you forgot your password, on the Earthlink login page, click the Forgot your password? link below the Password field.
- Step 3:Next, enter the email address, verify the captcha, and click the Continue button.
- Step 4:If you had set the security questions for email account recovery during the email setup, you have to enter the answer and the input the phone number.
- Step 5:After that, type a new password and click Change Password.
- Step 6:Once the password is changed, go ahead to log into your email account with the username and the new password.
3. Connection problem
- Step 1:If you could not connect to the email server, make sure that the device is connected to the internet.
- Step 2:Sometimes the server can be heavily congested. So, wait for some time and try later. If you have any further queries regarding EarthLink email problems, click the call button avaailable on the screen.