eM client is used for mainly sending and receiving emails and it is the most commonly used email client at present. It is a desktop-based application but with an added feature for instant messaging. With so many laurels for eM Client, there are also some problems that you will encounter. Some problems include the client not working or the mail account stops working for no reason. We are here to help you with the best solutions. We will be discussing the eM client troubleshooting methods to resolve the problems all at once.
METHOD 1: UPDATE EM CLIENT
- Step 1: Open the eM Client application on your computer.
- Step 2: Click the Menu option.
- Step 3: Select Help from the drop-down list.
- Step 4: Click the option Check for update.
- Step 5: If there is an update, wait for it to install and then relaunch eM Client to see if the issue has been fixed.
METHOD 2: eM CLIENT TROUBLESHOOTER
- Step 1: Locate eM Client on your computer.
- Step 2: Perform a right-click on the icon and select the Properties option.
- Step 3: The Properties pop-up window will open.
- Step 4: Click the Compatibility tab.
- Step 5: Click the Run compatibility troubleshooter button.
- Step 6: Follow the on-screen commands. Once the troubleshooting is complete, you can restart the eM Client application with the issue fixed.
METHOD 3: REINSTALL EM CLIENT
- Step 1: To reinstall the eM Client application on your computer, follow these steps:
- Step 2: Open the Run command (Windows + R).
- Step 3: Type Control Panel in the Run field and press the Enter button.
- Step 4: Move the cursor to the Programs option and click Uninstall a program.
- Step 5: Scroll down the list of applications, select the eM Client application, and then click Uninstall.
- Step 6: Restart your computer.
- Step 7: Open a browser and download the eM Client installer.
- Step 8: Install the application and log in to your account.
METHOD 4: UNINSTALL THE ANTIVIRUS ON YOUR COMPUTER
- Step 1: Open the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Step 2: Click the Programs option and select Uninstall a program.
- Step 3: A window with all the applications present on the computer will open.
- Step 4: Locate and click the antivirus application installed, then select the option Uninstall.
METHOD 5: NOT GETTING EMAILS
- Step 1: Open eM Client on your computer.
- Step 2: Click the Tools tab.
- Step 3: Select the Accounts option.
- Step 4: The Accounts window will open.
- Step 5: Click the SMTP tab (SMTP is used to receive emails).
- Step 6: If port 465 is not working, change it to 587 (TLS encryption) or 25 (SSL encryption).
- Step 1: Click the Windows (Start) icon at the bottom left corner.
- Step 2: In the search bar, type Troubleshooter and press the Enter button.
- Step 3: Double-click on the option to open the Troubleshooter window.
- Step 4: Select the Network Troubleshooter and click Run the troubleshooter to resolve the issues with eM Client. If you need remote assistance to perform the eM client troubleshooting, call us.