The error code 0X8000000B occurs when you try to sync your Gmail account with the Windows 10 Mail application.
Remove and add your Gmail account:
- Step 1: Open the main interface of the Mail application on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 2: Click the gear-shaped or Settings icon on the navigation panel, select your Gmail account, and choose the Delete Account option.
- Step 3: This will remove the Gmail account from the Windows 10 Mail application.
- Step 4: Go to the Mail navigation panel, click the Settings icon, and select the Manage Accounts option.
- Step 5: Click the Add Account option followed by the Advanced Setup option.
- Step 6: Navigate to the Add an Account section and select the Internet Email option.
- Step 7: When a new window opens, provide the Gmail account details correctly in the appropriate fields.
- Step 8: Once you click the Sign In option, the Gmail account gets added to the Windows 10 Mail application. This will helpful to resolve Gmail error code 0X8000000B
Resetting the Mail application:
- Step 1: To open the Settings screen directly, hold the Win and I keys at the same time on the keyboard.
- Step 2: Click the System option followed by the Apps & Features option and choose the Mail application.
- Step 3: Navigate to Advanced Options and click the Reset option.
- Step 4: Select the Reset option for the confirmation and exit the Settings window.
- Step 1: After navigating to the Windows search bar, type ‘Windows Defender Security Center’ and select the same from the search result.
- Step 2: Select the Firewall and Network Protection option followed by the ‘Allow an app through firewall’ option and click the Change Settings button.
- Step 3: Search for the Mail application from the Applications list and select the checkbox in both the Private and Public fields next to Mail.
- Step 4: Once done, select the OK button at the bottom.
- Step 5: If needed, disable the Windows Firewall application as per the instructions given here.
- Step 6: Launch the Windows Defender Center window and navigate to the Firewall and Network Protection section.
- Step 7: Select your network profile and disable the Windows Firewall feature.
- Step 8: Check if the error code 0X8000000B Gmail problem has been resolved.
If the issue persists, click the Call button available here to contact our technical experts. They will provide assistance in resolving the problem.