Excite is a web-based email service. Apart from email access, it also provides access to a variety of content, including weather, news, a meta-search engine, instant messaging, and more. Excite email uses POP3 as the incoming mail server and SMTP as the outgoing mail server. The Excite email settings are discussed below.
Incoming mail server settings:
Outgoing Mail Server Settings:
- Step 1:Server Protocol: SMTP
- Step 1:Outgoing server address: smtp. excit.com
- Step 1:Port: 465
- Step 1:Sign-in required: Yes
Excite Email Account On The Outlook Application
- Step 1:On your desktop or laptop computer, open the Outlook application to set up Excite email settings on Outlook.
- Step 2:Click File > Account Settings > New > E-mail.
- Step 3:Select the POP/IMAP option.
- Step 4:Click the Internet Email Addresses option followed by Next.
- Step 5:Enter your full name and the Excite email address in the fields titled Your Name and Email Address.
- Step 6:Choose the Account Type as POP3 from the drop-down menu .
- Step 7:Enter the POP3 and SMTP server information in the given fields correctly.
- Step 8:In the Email and Password fields under the Login Information section, enter your Excite email address and its password correctly.
- Step 9:If required, enable the Remember password option.
- Step 10:Click the More Settings button.
- Step 11:Enter the port number correctly in the given fields.
- Step 12:Make sure to select SSL as the security option.
- Step 13:Now, click the OK button followed by Test Account Settings.
- Step 14:If you receive the test mail successfully, click the Next button followed by Finish. Now you are successfully configured your Excite email settings
Excite Email Account On Android Device
- Step 1:On your Android hand-held device, open the Email application.
- Step 2:Tap the Add a New Account option followed by Other.
- Step 3:In the next window, enter the email address and password of your account and click the Login button.
- Step 4:When prompted, enter the incoming and outgoing mail server address of the account in the given fields.
- Step 5:Once you complete the setup process, your Excite email account will be ready to use on your Android device.
- Step 6:Contact us to get remote assistance for Excite email settings.