When you attempt to sign in to your Snapchat account, you might be denied access due to an incorrect password. This scenario occurs when you have forgotten the password. You might forgot Snapchat email password under the following conditions:
- Step 1: When you try to sign in to your Snapchat account on a new device.
- Step 2: If you attempt to sign in to your account at Snapchat.com from a web browser.
- Step 3: In case you have many Snapchat accounts.
- Step 4: If you have deleted the Snapchat app and re-installed it.
- Step 5: When you are sharing your device with other Snapchat users.
There might also be other situations when your password could be wrong. These are scenarios excluding the ones where you have forgotten the password.
- Step 1: While typing your password, you might have made one or more typos.
- Step 2: You might have used capital letters when you should not have.
- Step 3: You could have forgotten to use capital letters when you should have.
- Step 4: If you have changed your password recently, but typed the old one.
- Step 5: Another person has gained access to your Snapchat account. And, he/she has changed your password without your knowledge.
Reset Snapchat Password:
- Step 1: On your computer or laptop, open the Snapchat app.
- Step 3: In the given field, enter your Snapchat username or email address.
- Step 4: Tap the Forgot your password? option provided below the username and password.
- Step 5: If you don’t enter the username or email address, Snapchat cannot associate the lost password request to your account.
- Step 6: Now, Snapchat will give you a choice to reset your password by phone or by email.
Reset Snapchat Password by Phone:
Reset Snapchat Password by Email:
- Step 1: If you wish to reset the password using email, tap the via Email option on the Log In page.
- Step 2: Now, you have to enter your email address in the required field.
- Step 3: Note: You don’t have to worry if you haven’t verified your Snapchat account through email.
- Step 4: After entering the email address, tap the Submit button, which is in blue.
- Step 5: You will now get an email from Team Snapchat. It will have the subject line as Snapchat Password Reset. In case you are unable to find the email, please wait a few minutes or check the spam folder.
- Step 6: In your email message, select the link to open the password reset page in your web browser.
- Step 7: In the field provided, enter the new password.
- Step 8: To confirm the new password, re-enter it in the second field.
- Step 9: Finally, tap the Change Password button, which is in yellow. If you have any further queries to recover your forgot Snapchat email password, Click the call button available on the screen.