If you cannot send/receive emails from/to your GMX Mail account, there might be various reasons for this problem. Resolve the GMX Mail not working problem by performing the following steps.
Issues in sending emails;
- Step 1: If you cannot send emails, the main cause of the problem might be the blacklisting of the recipient system.
- Step 2: If this is the scenario, the email that you try to send will bounce back to you.
- Step 3: Check the bounced email for the information regarding the mail delivery failure.
- Step 4: Refer to the details carefully and proceed the same to resolve the GMX Mail not working problem.
- Step 5: If the email is not sent to the recipient, you will receive an error message.
- Step 6: Fix the error message and try sending.
- Step 7: There is a chance that your email was identified as spam.
- Step 8: Also, it might be moved to some other folder due to a filter rule.
- Step 9: When you are not able to send GMX emails from your email client, check the account settings.
- Step 10: If the settings are incorrect, change it.
- Step 11: Here are the GMX Mail account settings for your reference.
Incoming mail server;
- Step 1: Incoming server address - imap.gmx.com (IMAP) or pop.gmx.com (POP)
- Step 2: Port - 993 (IMAP) or 995 (POP)
Outgoing mail server;
- Step 1: Outgoing server address - <smtp.gmx.com
- Step 2: Port - 587
- Step 3: Reconfigure your GMX Mail account in your email client, if necessary.
- Step 4: Check if the GMX Mail not working problem has been resolved.
Issues in receiving emails;
- Step 1: First, ask the sender whether he/she has entered your email address correctly in the To field.
- Step 2: You might have blocked the person who is trying to send you the email message.
- Step 3: Check the block list. If the sender’s email address is in the block list, remove it.
- Step 4: Check the other folders (Junk or Spam) instead of the Inbox folder.
- Step 5: If you have added your GMX Mail account in any email clients, ensure that the entered account settings are correct.
- Step 6: Most importantly, you need an active Internet connection to send and receive emails.
- Step 7: If the problem is with the Internet connection, troubleshoot it.
- Step 8: If the GMX Mail is not working problem occurs when you access your email account from a web browser, clear the browser cache and cookies.
- Step 9: Additionally, remove the browser history and junk files from your system.
- Step 10: If the browser you use is outdated, update it to the most recent version.
- Step 11: Keep in mind that your GMX Mail account will work only with supported web browsers.
- Step 12: Note: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Opera, and Safari are the supported web browsers.
Login problem in GMX Mail;
- Step 1: Enter the correct login credentials to access your GMX Mail account.
- Step 2: Reset the password if you have forgotten it.
- Step 3: Still, if the GMX Mail is not working, get assistance from our technical experts.