With the server and port settings, you can set up GoDaddy email on your mobile and email clients. The GoDaddy email settings vary according to each region.To set up GoDaddy email in America region, use the following details.
- Step 1: For IMAP, the server address is imap.secureserver.net. The SSL port number is 993, and the port number is 143.
- Step 2: If you are selecting the POP3 server, the incoming server address is pop.secureserver.net. The Port is 110, and the SSL port number is 995.
- Step 3: The SMTP outgoing server address is smtpout.secureserver.net. The SSL port number is 465 or 587. You can also use port numbers 80, 3535, or 25 for a non-encrypted version.
For The Asian Region:
Follow these steps for Godaddy email settings in the America region.
- Step 1: The incoming mail server address for IMAP is imap.asia.secureserver.net. The SSL port number is 993, and the unsecured port is 143.
- Step 2: The POP3 server address is pop.asia.secureserver.net. The non-encrypted port number is 110, and the encrypted SSL port number is 995.
- Step 3: The outgoing mail server address is smtpout.asia.secureserver.net. The SSL port number is 465 or 587. The non-encrypted ports are 80, 3535, or 25.
The European region:
- Step 1: The incoming mail server address for IMAP is imap.europe.secureserver.net.
- Step 2: The POP3 server address is pop.europe.secureserver.net.
- Step 3: The outgoing server (SMTP) address is smtpout.europe.secureserver.net.
- Step 4: The port numbers are the same as the other regions. These are the steps for Godaddy email settings in the European region.
Configuring GoDaddy Email:
- Step 1: Open the email application on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch the Menu icon and go to Settings.
- Step 3: Now, select Add account and touch Other.
- Step 4: Enter the login credentials of your email account and tap Manual Setup.
- Step 5: Now, you can choose either a POP3 or an IMAP account.
- Step 6: Enter the incoming email server settings according to your region. Then, tap Next.
- Step 7: Type the outgoing email server settings and select Require sign-in.
- Step 8: Enter the password of your email account and tap Next.
- Step 9: You have now successfully configured your GoDaddy email settings.