Refer to the simple steps to know how to add Suddenlink email to Android.
- Step 1:There are many email service providers worldwide and they make our work pretty easy. One of them is SuddenLink Communication, an American telecommunications subsidiary of Altice USA.
- Step 2:If you have changed to Suddenlink and searching for “how to add the Suddenlink email to Android?”, then you have landed on the right article.
- Step 3:Setting up Suddenlink email on Android is not difficult; it is a very easy process; so, pay attention to the steps mentioned below.
- Step 4:Email settings on Android might differ depending on the model and version of the phone and its operating system.
Steps to be followed
- Step 1:If you have already logged in, then go to Menu from the top 3 lines.
- Step 2:Tap on Settings and then choose Add account.
- Step 3:You will find a list of email hosting websites. Since SuddenLink email on Android is not the default, select the Other option in the setup email tab.
- Step 4:You’ll be asked to enter your SuddenLink.net email address.
- Step 5:Fill the blank field with the correct input and click on the Manual Setup button.
- Step 6:Select the POP account and enter these details:
- Step 7:Username- Your Suddenlink name
- Step 8:Password- Your account password
- Step 9:POP Server- pop.suddenlink.net
- Step 10:Security type- None
- Step 11:Port- 110
Now, tap on Next and then type in the following details:
- Step 1:SMTP Server- smtp.suddenlink.net
- Step 2:Port- 25
- Step 3:Security type- None
Then, tap on Next and choose the Email check frequency (every 15 minutes).
- Step 1:Fill in the account name and choose Done.
- Step 2:Tap the Next button.
- Step 3:Now, complete the rest of the instructions that are displayed on your Android device to finish adding SuddenLink email to Android.
Congratulations! Now, you can successfully know how to add Suddenlink email to Android.