Here are the instructions on how to Configure Android Outlook for Aol Mail
Downloading and installing the Microsoft Outlook application
- Step 1:On your Android mobile phone, search for the Play Store application and tap its icon.
- Step 2:Tap the search bar and type ‘Outlook’ without including the single quotes.
- Step 3:Select the Microsoft Outlook application from the displayed search result.
- Step 4:Tap the install option to install the Microsoft Outlook application on the Android mobile phone.
- Step 5:Once done, tap the Open option.
Configuring the AOL Mail account on Microsoft Outlook
- Step 1: Now, you can see the main screen of the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Step 3: Tap the Get Started option to begin.
- Step 4: On the Add Account screen, type your AOL Mail account’s email address in the Email Address field and tap the Continue option.
- Step 5: Make sure to enter the correct AOL Mail account’s password when you see the next screen.
- Step 6: Fill the Display Name and Description fields and tap the tick mark at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Step 7: This will add the AOL Mail account on the Microsoft Outlook application for the Android mobile phone. If you have any further qureies regarding how to configure Android Outlook for Aol Mail, click the call button displayed on the screen for remote assistance
Click here to know more about AOL IMAP Settings