Follow the below steps on how to configure Rediffmail in Gmail
- Step 1:Visit the Gmail website on the browser and log in to your Gmail account.
- Step 2:Click on the Gear icon, which is at the right end of the screen.
- Step 3:Choose the Settings option from the list.
- Step 4:On the Settings page, select the Accounts tab.
- Step 5:Select Add a mail account that is adjacent to the Check mail from other accounts menu.
- Step 6:Next, type the Rediffmail email address in the Username field.
- Step 7:Enter the password for the email address.
- Step 8:In the POP Server field, type pop.rediffmail.com and set the port number to 25.
- Step 9:Check the ’Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server’ option and click on the Add Account button.
- Step 10:To retrieve mail from the Rediffmail account and to share the emails, select Yes and continue.
Click here to delete all Emails in Gmail
- Step 11:Otherwise, click No and finish the process. If you have any further queries regarding how to configure Rediffmail in Gmail, click the call button for remote assistance