Inserting a signature in your email is very important, that too for a business email. Your signature will surely help others in your business to know your designation, your organization, etc. So, if you want to know how to create email signature in Zoho mail, then here are the steps
Steps To An Email Signature
- Step 1: First, you will need to log in to your Zoho Mail account.
- Step 2: After logging in, click the Settings icon at the top.
- Step 3: Select Signature under the Personalize heading.
- Step 4: Click the Add a new Signature (+) icon from the main window.
- Step 5: Name your email signature in the text field.
- Step 6: Enter the detail you wanted to provide for the signature and format it.
- Step 7: Save your changes.
- Step 8: Select your email address to set the signature as default.
- Step 9: Compose a new email and your signature will automatically be inserted.
- Step 10: Now your signature has been pasted into your settings and is displaying correctly. All you have to do is start emailing!
Enable Signature In Replies
- Step 1: To enable the signature in replies, go to the Settings page.
- Step 2: Enable the toggle button at the top right corner of the signature.
- Step 3: Otherwise, your signature will not be included while you reply to emails.
Zoho gives an option to insert images in your signature.
- Step 1: Log in to your Zoho account. If you were already in, see the Insert Image icon in the formatting bar.
- Step 2: Now, you’ll have two options to choose from. Upload from Disk ,Link from web
- Step 3: The image you have chosen may be in the form of GIF/ JPG/ PNG formats and a maximum of 3 MB.
- Step 4: Preview the image in the Image Preview box.
- Step 5: If you are fine with the image, click on Insert.
- Step 6: Crop your image according to the size you want it to be displayed.
- Step 7: Now your image will be inserted into the Signature and all you have to do is start emailing!. If you have any other queries regarding how to create email signature in Zoho mail, click the call button.