AOL Mail is one of the free email services that allows you to add your email accounts to different email clients. To know how to link AOL email to iPhone, refer below.
Settings To Setup
- Step 1: Incoming mail server (IMAP): imap.aol.com
- Step 2: IMAP secure server port number: 993
- Step 3: Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com
- Step 4: SMTP secure server port number: 465
To know how to link AOL Mail to iPhone, follow the steps given below.
Automatic Account Setup
- Step 1: To begin with, tap the Settings icon on the home screen of your iPhone. Doing so will launch the Settings app.
- Step 2: Tap the Mail button and select Accounts –> Add Account.
- Step 3: Choose the AOL option from the list of email service providers.
- Step 4: Enter your AOL email address and password in the required fields.
- Step 5: Tap Next and wait until your email account is verified.
- Step 6: Once the authentication is complete, your AOL Mail account will be added automatically to your iPhone.
Go through this section to know how to link your AOL Mail account to your iPhone. Before starting, make sure you know the server settings for AOL Mail.
- Step 1: On your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap the Mail button.
- Step 1: Tap the Accounts button and select Add Account.
- Step 1: Tap the Other button when your iPhone displays the email service providers.
- Step 1: Choose the Add Mail Account option and select IMAP below New Account.
- Step 1: Type in a name for your AOL email account in the Name field.
- Step 1: Enter your AOL email address in the Email field.
- Step 1: If necessary, enter a description for your account in the Description field.
- Step 1: Under the Incoming Mail Server section, enter the incoming mail server name next to Host Name.
- Step 1: Input your email address and password in the User Name and Password fields.
- Step 1: Go to the Outgoing Mail Server section and enter the outgoing mail server name in the Host Name field.
- Step 1: Fill in the required fields and tap Next.
- Step 1: Wait until your email account is verified.
- Step 1: Select the Contacts and Calendar options.
- Step 1: Tap Save and check if your AOL email account has been successfully added to your iPhone.
- Step 1: Next, select your email account and go to the Advanced section. Enable the Use SSL button and configure the server port numbers.
You have now seen how to how to link AOL email to iPhone. Henceforth, you can quickly access your AOL email account from the Mail app.