How To Login In eM Client?
eM Client is one of the best email clients for both professional and home users. If you want to know how to login in eM client by the Automatic or Manual method, carry out the step-by-step guidelines provided on this page.
Method 1 - Set Up Email Account In The eM Client Automatically
- Launch eM Client on your computer.
- Navigate to Menu, select the Accounts option, and click the New Account option.
- Go to the ‘Set up an account’ section and click the Automatic Setup option.
- Provide the correct email address and password of your email account.
- 1. Click the Start Now button.
- 2. The eM Client application detects the correct account settings of your email account.
- 3. Once done, close the email setup wizard.
- 4. Now, you can send email messages from the eM Client application.
Method 2 - Set Up Email Account In The eM Client Manually
- Open the eM Client application.
- Click the Menu tab and select the Accounts option fullowed by the New Account option.
- 1. When the New Account window opens, go to the ‘Set up an account’ section and click the Mail option.
- 2. You will see a list of email providers on the screen.
- Choose the Other option to manually configure your email account in the eM Client application.
- 1. Provide your email address in the Email Address field and click Next.
- 2. Select the radio button beside the IMAP account type.
- 3. Enter the IMAP server name in the Incoming Server field.
- 4. Fill the User name and Password fields with the correct information and click Next.
- 5. Enter the SMTP server name in the Outgoing Server field.
- 6. Click Next in the New Account window.
- Wait until the test configuration completes. If there are no errors, select the Next option.
- 1. Enter the correct account details in the Your Name and Account Name fields, respectively.
- 2. Click Next -> Finish to complete the email setup. If you still have any query on how to login in eM client, click the call button.