Almost everyone would have been through this, recover deleted emails. The recovery method is the same for all the email clients like Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail, or Yahoo messenger.
Here are the steps to recover for each of the following email clients.
- Step 1: When you open Outlook, you will see the Deleted folder right under the Inbox, Sent, and Outbox folders.
- Step 2: Click on the Deleted folder.
- Step 3: You will find the option to Recover deleted items.
- Step 4: Once you click it, the dialog box will open a list of deleted messages.
- Step 5: Choose the messages you want to recover to your Inbox.
- Step 6: Perform the following step, Recover > OK.
- Step 7: Recover deleted messages from deleted folder.
- Step 8: Select the delete folder from the left pane.
- Step 9: On top of the list, you will find the option “Recover items deleted from the folder.”
- Step 10: You can select the items you want to recover and click on Restore. If you are an iPhone user check out this on how to delete Emails on iPhone
- Step 1: Sign in to your browser.
- Step 2: Select the Settings in Gmail and click on Labels.
- Step 3: Click on the trash folder, and the Gmail will show the trash folder on the left pane of the window.
- Step 4: You will see all the deleted messages in the folder.
- Step 5: You will notice a folder icon in the black color. Click it and select Inbox.
- Step 6: The messages will be moved to your Inbox from the trash folder.
- Step 7: In case you have deleted the messages forever from your trash folder, you can request the Google support for assistance.
- Step 1: Sign in to your yahoo account.
- Step 2: You will see a trash icon on the left side of the windows.
- Step 3: Open the trash icon and select the desired message you want to recover.
- Step 4: You will see the option Delete, Move, Spam on top of the message.
- Step 5: Select the move option and select the desired option you want to move this message too.
- Step 6: It is necessary to take a back up of your mails in Yahoo account because the expiration date for emails in the Trash folder is 30 days, after which they will get deleted automatically.
- Step 1: Log in to your Hotmail account.
- Step 2: Click the deleted option on the left side of your window.
- Step 3: You will see the recover deleted messages option. Click the option to recover the deleted messages.
Let us see EaseUS for example
- Step 1: Open the browser and enter EaseUS in the address bar.
- Step 2: You will find the EaseUS website at first.
- Step 3: Open the EaseUS link, and you will find the download option with two sets of options.
- 1: Download for Mac
- 2: Download for Windows
- 3: Select the primary drive C:/.
- Step 4: You will find a filter option on the top of the screen.
- Step 5: You will find the Email option in the filter menu.
- Step 6: In the filtered results, you can select the desired email files you want to recover.
- Step 7: Click on the Recover button.
You can make use of the above options to recover deleted Emails from the trash.