Removing an email account from an iPhone is quite simple. However, the steps are different if you use the email application from the app store to delete it.
The email is managed by iOS and not from the mail. So adding or removing an account is directly done using the settings application on your iPhone.
- Step 1:Launch your iPhone home screen.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Settings option.
- Step 3:Select Passwords & Accounts (On earlier versions, select Mail, Calendars, Contacts) and then press Accounts option.
- Step 4:Once you open the Passwords & Accounts option, you will see a list of email accounts you have created on your iPhone device.
- Step 5:Select the email that you want to delete from your device.
- Step 6:You will see Contacts, Calendars, Notes on the mail account.
- Step 7:At the bottom of the screen, you will see the Delete Account option.
- Step 8:Press the Delete account option to confirm deleting your account.
- Step 9:In some earlier versions of the iPhone, the message would usually read Delete from my iPhone.
- Step 10:Your email account will be removed from your iPhone.
- Step 11:However, performing the above actions does not mean it deactivates your account.
- Step 12:You can access the deleted mail from a different device or using a computer.
- To delete email account on iPhone, You can contact our technical experts by clicking the call button available on the screen.