How To Setup Email On Windows 10 ?
Here are the guidelines of how To Setup Email On Windows 10.
- Step 1:On your Windows 10 computer, select the Win button at the lower-left corner of the screen and then click the Mail option.
- Step 2:In the Mail window, select the Settings icon.
- Step 3:Click the Manage Accounts option followed by the Add Account option on the right panel of the screen.
- Step 4:Select Advanced Setup -> Internet Email. In the Internet e-mail Account Window, fill the Account Name, Your Name, Incoming Mail Server, Email Address, User Name, Password, and Outgoing (SMTP) Email Server fields. Also, select the IMAP option from the Account drop-down menu.
- Learn more about How to install imap on Windows live mail
- Step 5:Click the Sign In button in the Internet e-mail Account Window.
- Step 6:In the All Done Window, check the email address, and select Done.
How To Set up Email On Windows 7 ?
To know how to set up email on Windows 7 computer, proceed with the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1:Open the Windows Mail application on the Windows 7 computer. Navigate to Tools and then click the Accounts option.
- Step 2:When the Internet Accounts Window displays on the screen, select the Add button at the right panel of the screen. Now, you will see the Select Account Window on the screen.
- Step 3:Click the Email Account option followed by the Next option in the Select Account Type Window.
- Step 4:In the ‘Your Name’ Window, type your email username in the Display Name field. Click the Next Window to open the Internet Email Address Window.
- Step 5:The next step is to type the email address in the Email Address field when the Internet Email Address Window opens. Select the Next button at the lower end of the screen to continue with the email set up process on the Windows 7 computer.
- Step 6:When you see the Set Up E-mail Servers Window, type ‘mail.your domain.com’ in the both the ‘Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) Server’ and ‘Outgoing E-mail Server (SMTP) Name’ fields.
- If you’re looking for more information about how To Setup smtp ?,check out these post
- Step 7:Select the IMAP option from the Incoming E-Mail Server Type drop-down menu. Make sure to checkmark the box next to the ‘Outgoing server requires authentication’ option.
- Step 8:Click the Next button to open the Internet Mail Logon Window. Type your username in the Email Username field. Also, type the password that you can remember easily in the Password field.
- Step 9:Make sure to checkmark the box next to the ‘Remember Password’ option. After filling the necessary details, click Next in the Internet Mail Logon Window.
- Step 10:In the Congratulations Window, checkmark the box next to the ‘Do not download my e-mail at this time’ option. When you select the Finish button, the Internet Accounts Window opens.
- Step 11:Navigate to the Mail section on the main panel and you will see the email username. Select the Properties Window at the right panel.
- Step 12:In the Properties Window, navigate to the Advanced tab and fill the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) and Incoming Mail (IMAP) fields. Move to the IMAP tab, type ‘mail/’ without the quotes in the Root Folder Path field. Remove the checkmark next to the ‘Check for new messages in all folders’ option.
- Step 13:Select the OK button. As soon as you close the Internet Accounts Window, the Windows Mail box appears on the screen. Select the Yes button for the ‘Would you like to download folders from the mail server you added?’ question.
How To Setup Email On Windows 8.1 ?
Here are the guidelines of how To Setup Email On Windows 8.1
- Step 1:On the Windows 8.1 computer, select the Mail option from the Start menu.
- Step 2:When the Mail application opens, find the Settings button at the lower-right corner of the screen and click it to display the Settings Window.
- Step 3:In the Settings Window, select the Accounts option at the right panel of the screen.
- Step 4:Then, click the Add Account option.
- Step 5:If you already have a Hotmail address, select the Oulook.com service in the Add an Account Window.
- Step 6:If you already have an IMAP account, select the Other Account option.
- If you are an andriod user we are here to help you on how to set up Imap email for android also
- Step 7:Continue with the prompts to complete the email set up process on your Windows 8.1 computer.
How To Set up Email On Windows Vista ?
The steps below can help you on how To Set up Email On Windows Vista
- Step 1:First, select the Start menu and then click the Windows mail icon.
- Step 2:The Windows mail will pop up on the screen.
- Step 3:Next, launch Windows mail and then select Accounts from the Tools menu.
- Step 4:Click the Add button and select the account and then click Next.
- Step 5:In the From box, type your name and then click Next.
- Step 6:Enter the email address in the Username field, and the ISP will give you all the information.
- Step 7:Now, select the Server type as POP3 or IMAP.
- Step 8:Select the names for the incoming and outgoing mail servers and then click the Next button.
- Step 9:Type the account name and then enter the password.
- Step 10:Mark the remember password checkbox to get the mail automatically in the background.
- Step 11:Once done with the settings, click the Finish button.
- If you want to change want to change your mail address Here we provide simple steps of how to Change Email Address
How To Set up Email On Windows XP ?
The guidelines below can help you with how to set up email on Windows XP.
- Step 1:First, you need to connect to the Internet. Click the Start icon and then select Control Panel.
- Step 2:Go to the Network and Internet Connections option and then choose Internet Options.
- Step 3:Click the Connections tab and then select the Set up option.
- Step 4:Click Next. On the next screen that opens, select the Connect to the Internet option. Now, select the appropriate options on the succeeding screens to complete the set up.
- Step 5:When prompted, provide the correct username and password provided by your Internet Service Provider. Note the username and password.
- Step 6:On the Completing the New Connection Wizard, click the Finish button. The Internet set up is now complete.
- Step 7:Now, carry out the steps below to set up Outlook Express on your Windows XP computer.
- Step 8:Launch the email program (Outlook Express) on your computer. Click the Tools menu and then choose Accounts.
- Step 9:Next, click the Add button and then choose Email. In the From box, enter the name that you would like the recipients to see when you send a message.
- Step 10:Now, type your email address in the E-mail address field. This address will be used by other people to send a message to you.
- Step 11:Set the incoming mail server type to POP3.
- Step 12:Type ‘pop3.kmtel.com’ as the incoming mail server name to
- Step 13:In the outgoing mail server field, enter ‘smtp.kmtel.com’ and click Next.
- Step 14:Now, enter the username and the password provided by your ISP in the Internet Connection Wizard screen.
- Step 15:Finally, click the Finish button. The account is now set up.
- If you are an iPhone user we also help you with How to set up email on iPhone
How To Setup Gmail as Default email in Windows 10 ?
Perform the following guidelines to shows that how To Setup Gmail as Default email in Windows 10
- Step 1:First, go to the Settings menu and then select the Advanced tab.
- Step 2:Select Content Settings and then click Handlers.
- Step 3:Turn on the switch for ‘Allow sites to ask to become default handlers for protocols.’
- Step 4:Next, log in to the Gmail account and then click the Handler icon to the Star icon to the right side of the address bar.
- Step 5:In the dialog box that appears, select Allow and then click the Done button.
- Step 6:Again go to Settings and then click Apps followed by Default Apps.
- Step 7:Now, in the right-side panel, make sure to change the Email app to Google Chrome.
- Step 8:Now, the Windows 10 will open the Gmail as the default email.
- We also help you for the iPhone user who has no idea on how to change the apple id email here is the solution
Windows 10 Outlook Email set up ?
Follow this procedure for how to configure outlook in windows 10
In this article we learn about how To Setup Email On Windows 10,8.1 & 7 in a easy manner