The Spark Mail app allows you to add Google, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud, and other email accounts. It is supported on both iOS and Android devices. However, it suits better for iOS devices. To know how to use Spark mail, refer to the steos below.
- Step 1: On your iPhone, touch the Settings icon on the applications screen to launch the Settings app.
- Step 2: Tap the Mail Accounts button in the Settings window and select the Add Account option.
- Step 3: Choose your email account server from the displayed list of email service providers.
- Step 4: Type in your email address and password in the required fields and tap the Sign In button.
- Step 5: Doing so will add the email account on your iPhone.
- Step 6: If you have added your iCloud account, go to Settings and toggle the Sync settings via iCloud button ON.
- Step 7: Now, your iCloud account is added to the email accounts list.
- Step 8: Set the iCloud account as the default email address and go to the Spark Mail app.
- Step 9: The Spark Mail app collects information on your device data to access the email accounts, calendar, and contacts based on the permissions you have granted.
- Step 10: You can now use your iCloud email in Spark to send or receive emails.
Add Email Signatures In The Spark Mail App
- Step 1: On your Mac, launch the Spark Mail app.
- Step 2: Click the Spark menu at the top-left corner of the screen and select the Preferences option.
- Step 3: In the Preferences window, click the Signatures tab and select the Enable Signatures option.
- Step 4: Click the Add button and enter the content of your email signature.
- Step 5: If you wish to add an HTML email signature, click on the HTML text and paste your code.
- Step 6: Choose the email accounts configured in the Spark Mail app to use the added email signature as default. If you still have any queries on how to use Spark mail app, contact our technical team via remote assistance.