In some situations, you will have to import emails from another account into Zoho Mail. This procedure can be done quickly using a few simple instructions. If you wish to import emails in Zoho mail, you should have those emails in the form of EML files. These EML files must be zipped together into ZIP archives. The maximum size of the. ZIP file that you can import into Zoho Mail will be 500 MB. EML files of bigger size can be split into multiple ZIP files.
Steps To Import
- Step 1: First, log into Zoho Mail on your computer/device.
- Step 2: Next, navigate to Settings.
- Step 3: Go to the Import/Export section.
- Step 4: To proceed with the next step, you should have set up your POP account.
- Step 5: You will see an Account drop-down. Here, choose the account into which you wish to import your emails. In the Import section, you have to click on the Choose File button.
- Step 6: Choose the file containing the emails that you want to import. Now, click on the Choose button to continue to import emails into Zoho Mail.
- Step 7: Now, you will find the Import Options menu. Here, you can choose between two different options.
- Step 1: Import under the chosen folder: This is the first option. When you select this option, all the emails in your. ZIP file will get imported into the folder you have selected. The email structure in the. ZIP file will not be considered.
- Step 2: Retain folder structure in the zip file: In case you select the checkbox next to this option, the folder structure in your. ZIP file will get replicated under a specific folder. Once you have chosen this option, you need to click on the Browse button. Next, pick the folder under which you want the folder structure to be replicated. Then, click on the OK button.
- Step 3: Import directly to your account: This is the second option. When you choose this option, the folder structure will be replicated in your mailbox.
- Step 4: Once you have picked the desired option from the above, click on the Import button.
- Step 5: The import process will start now.
- Step 6: All your emails will get displayed in the folder you have selected.
- Step 7: You have now successfully import emails in Zoho mail.