Juno is an email service just like any other email service that lets you send and receive email messages using any email clients. This Juno email is compatible with email clients such as Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, and MacMail. Juno email settings for incoming and outgoing mail server settings are given below.
Outgoing mail server (SMTP):
- Step 1:Outgoing server address: smtp.juno.com.
- Step 2:Port number: 465.
- Step 3:Sign-in: Required.
Configure Juno Email Settings For Android & iOS
For Android Users:
- Step 1:Locate and tap the e-mail application on your Android device.
- Step 2:Select the Add a new account option followed by Other.
- Step 3:Now, a window prompting you to enter your Juno account’s email address and password will appear on the screen.
- Step 4:Enter the Juno account credentials and click the Login button.
- Step 5:Select the account type from the suggested list.
- Step 6:Enter the incoming and outgoing server settings in the given fields and click the Login button.
- Step 7:Wait for the account registration process to complete.
- Step 8:Once it is completed, your Juno account is ready to use on your Android device.
For iOS Users:
- Step 1:On your iPhone device, locate and tap the Settings application.
- Step 2:On the Settings screen, tap the Passwords & accounts option followed by Add account.
- Step 3:Now, a list of email service provider’s logo or icon will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4:Tap the Other option for Juno email settings on account.
- Step 5:Select the Add mail account option.
- Step 6:When prompted, enter the Juno email account details such as its username, password, incoming server address, and outgoing server address in the appropriate fields.
- Step 7:Now, make sure that your Juno email account is checked.
- Step 8:Tap the Save button.
- Step 9:Now, the newly created Juno account will be listed. Select it and tap the Advanced option.
- Step 10:Check if the incoming and outgoing mail server addresses are correct.
- Step 11:If yes, tap the Done button.
- Step 12:Now, your Juno email settings for account will be saved on the iPhone device and will be ready to use.