Let us see the NetAddress email settings for your Android phone
- Step 1:On your Android phone, launch the email application from the menu. Next, select the option to add a new account and then select the Other option.
- Step 2:On the screen that displays next, type in your account details. Then, click on the Login button.
- Step 3:For the Email field, you need to enter your NetAddress email address.
- Step 4:For the Password field, you have to enter your NetAddress email password.
- Step 5:Select POP3 as the account type and then type in the following information below the Server incoming mail heading.
- Step 1:pop3 server: pop.netaddress.com
- Step 2:Security type: none
- Step 3:Port: 110
- Step 4:In the Outgoing mail server section, type in the information given below and click on the Login button.
- Step 5:SMTP server: smtp.netaddress.com
- Step 6:Security type: none
- Step 7:Port: 25
- Step 8:For the Verification for sending email field, choose the yes option.
We have now seen the NetAddress email settings for your Android phone.
You also have the facility to set up NetAddress on your iOS device. So from now onwards, you can access NetAddress conveniently from your iPad or iPhone. The configuration will vary only slightly from the steps given above.
Next, we shall look into the steps to configure a NetAddress email account in the MS Outlook 2016 email client so that you can access your email account on your computer.
- Step 1:Launch the Outlook email client on your computer.
- Step 2:Click the File menu and click the Account Account option.
- Step 3:Now, enter your NetAddress email address in the provided field and click the Advanced Options link.
- Step 4:Enable the Let me set up my account manually checkbox and then click the Connect button.
- Step 5:In the Account Type window, choose the POP option.
- Step 6:Next will be the Account Settings window. Here, enter the incoming and outgoing server details of your NetAddress email account. The details are the same as mentioned in the previous section, which you can make use of.
- Step 7:Also, make sure to enable the checkbox beside the option Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA).
- Step 8:Click the Next button.
- Step 9:Enter your NetAddress email password and click the Connect button.
- Step 10:Once the email account is added to Outlook using NetAddress email settings, you will see a confirmation message on the window.