If your Outlook email stuck on loading profile, there might be a problem with the Outlook add-ons or email account configured in the Outlook email client. To fix this problem, follow the troubleshooting steps given below.
Solution 1: Run Microsoft Outlook In Safe Mode
- Step 1: On your Windows computer, close all the running programs and open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Step 2: Enter ‘Outlook/safe’ in the Run dialog box and hit the Enter key.
- Step 3: Once the Outlook app opens, click the File menu available at the top-left corner and select Options from the left-side panel.
- Step 4: In the pop-up window, click the Advanced tab and select the Disable hardware graphics acceleration checkbox in the Display section.
- Step 5: Click OK and save the changes.
- Step 6: Restart Outlook and check if the problem has been resolved.
- Step 7: If your Outlook email is still stuck on loading profiles, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Install The Windows Updates
- Step 1: Open the Windows Settings by clicking the Start menu (Windows logo) and selecting the Settings icon at the bottom-left corner.
- Step 2: Alternatively, open the Windows Settings by pressing the Windows + I shortcut keys.
- Step 3: Click the Update & Security tab in the Settings window and select Check for updates beneath Windows Update.
- Step 4: If your Windows detects any updates, install them.
- Step 5: To search for your Outlooks updates manually, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog and search for Outlook by typing it in the search panel.
- Step 6: If available, select the latest update to install.
- Step 7: After updating the Outlook or Windows system, restart your computer.
Solution 3: Run Outlook In Compatibility Mode
- Step 1: On your Windows computer, right-click the Outlook shortcut icon on the desktop and select the Properties option.
- Step 2: Click the Compatibility tab and select the Run this program in compatibility mode for checkbox.
- Step 3: Choose your Windows OS version from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Next, select the Run this program as an administrator checkbox and click the OK button.
- Step 5: Restart Outlook and check if your Outlook is running properly without any lag.
- Step 6: If your Outlook email stuck on loading profile again, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button on this page.