In this page, we provide the steps to be taken when your facing Roadrunner email outage issue.
Generally, the Roadrunner email lets you access all your email accounts from any device using a browser or an email client application. We can’t say that the chance for errors in this email service is less. If you encounter the email outage issue in your Roadrunner email account, then it might be due to any of the reasons mentioned below.
- Step 1: Unresponsive server.
- Step 2: Unstable or poor internet connection.
- Step 3: Incorrect recipient address.
- Step 4: Misconfigured POP and IMAP settings.
To resolve the email outage issue, try the quick instructions given below.
- Step 1: Initially, check your internet connection status.
- Step 2: If it is not stable, then try to connect your computer to a stable network and check if the issue is resolved.
- Step 3: If you have connected the computer over a wired network, then make sure that the Ethernet cable is plugged securely.
- Step 4: If the Ethernet cable seems to be damaged, then replace it with a new cable.
- Step 5: Check if the Roadrunner email outage issue is resolved.
- Step 6: If not, check your email account’s IMAP or POP settings.
- Step 7: If it is configured wrongly, correct it and check if the email outage issue is resolved.
The IMAP and POP3/POP settings for the Roadrunner email account are mentioned below.
- Step 1: Server address of POP3/POP: mail.twc.com
- Step 2: Incoming server port: 995
- Step 1: Incoming server address: mail.twc.com
- Step 2: Server port: 993
- Step 3: Outgoing server (SMTP):
- Step 4: Outgoing server address: mail.twc.com
- Step 5: Outgoing server port: 587
- Step 6: To check the IMAP or POP3 settings of your Roadrunner email account, follow the instructions given below.
- Step 7: On your computer, launch the Mail application.
- Step 8: Enter your Roadrunner email account credentials in the given fields to resolve Roadrunner email outage issue.
- Step 9: Select the Manual Set up option.
- Step 10: Now, you will be directed to the account configuration page.
- Step 11: Check the information entered in the given fields.
- Step 12: If required, change the details and save them.
- Step 13: After reconfiguring your email account, check if the issue is resolved.
- Step 14: If the outage issue still exists, then log in to your email account from a web browser. While accessing the webmail, you will get to know whether there is any issue with the email service provider. If so, then try to log in after few hours.
- Step 15: If the Roadrunner email outage issue is not resolved, contact us.