Spark is an email client that offers several mailing benefits compared to other clients. Recently, many users have reported that they are encountering a Spark email authentication error in . Today, we’ll see how to troubleshoot this issue by performing the simple troubleshooting instructions.
- Step 1: First, make sure your computer has access to a stable Internet.
- Step 2: If you have enabled the VPN option, then better disable it as there is no guarantee Spark will work properly via VPN.
- Step 3: Check if your network's firewall is blocking the Spark website.
- Step 4: If yes, allow access to Spark on your network.
- Step 5: If required, you can also try other networks.
- Step 6: Make sure that you have entered your email account credentials correctly to resolve Spark email authentication error.
- Step 1: First, make sure that the 2-factor authentication option is enabled on your account.
- Step 2: Now, generate an app-specific password of your account.
- Step 3: To do so, navigate to the Apple ID webpage and create the app-specific password of your desire.
- Step 4: After creating the password, try to sign in to your account in Spark.
- Step 5: When prompted, make sure to enter the app-specific password correctly.
- Step 1: Check if you have entered the required information in the given fields.
- Step 2: If you haven’t created an app-specific password for Spark, then enter the standard password when prompted.
- Step 3: If you're using the two-step verification option for your account, then make sure to enter your password followed by an additional verification code in the given fields.
- Step 1: If you encounter an authentication error while using a mobile app, then use a browser to sign in.
- Step 2: To do so, open a web browser and navigate to the Yahoo sign-in page.
- Step 3: Enter your account credentials such as email address and password in the respective fields.
- Step 4: Click Sign in. Now, if you have enabled the 2-step verification for your account, then create an app password for Spark by following the instructions given below.
- Step 5: Go to the Yahoo Account security page.
- Step 6: Click Manage app passwords or Generate app password > Other app.
- Step 7: Enter the Spark keyword in the given field.
- Step 8: Click the Generate button.
- Step 9: Once the password has been created, click the Done button.
- Step 10: Now, try to access your account. Now your Spark email authentication error is resolved.