If you want to sync your Verizon email on multiple devices, consider the procedure given below. Usually, you may not be able to sync your email on multiple devices if there is an issue with the POP3 account. Here we shall the steps to sync your Verizon emails on iOS and Android smartphones.
Syncing Verizon email on iPhone:
- Step 1: Click on the gear-wheel icon on the home screen.
- Step 2: Select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars tab on the left panel.
- Step 3: Click on the Add Account option and click on the Add Account button.
- Step 4: You can now see the sync options. Select POP as your account type.
- Step 5: On the next window, enter the name and address in the required fields. Make sure to enter the full verizon.net email address.
- Step 6: Enter the identifier in the description field. It will help you to manage the email account.
- Step 7: You can now enter the incoming server credentials to sync Verizon email on multiple devices.
- Step 8: Type incoming.verizon.net in the incoming address field.
- Step 9: Type the correct password of your Verizon email account.
- Step 10: In the Outgoing server section, enter outgoing.verizon.net in the correct field.
- Step 11: Type the same email address and password.
- Step 12: Save the details and click on the Accept button if prompted.
- Step 13: Go to the Settings menu and select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars tab.
- Step 14: Select SMTP and click on the Use SSL to change it On option.
- Step 15: Enter the SMTP port number as 465.
- Step 16: Go to the Advanced section. Click the Use SSL switch to turn it on. Type the server port number as 995.
- Step 17: Now, select the Delete from server option and select Never.
- Step 18: Once you have completed the above procedure, select the Done button.
- Step 19: You can now sync your Verizon email on multiple devices.
Syncing Verizon email on Android:
If you want to sync your Verizon email on Android, consider the steps given below.
- Step 1: Go to Settings on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Now, click on the Application option in the Settings window.
- Step 3: Select the Manage Application option under the All tab.
- Step 4: Now, click on the Add email option. Now, add your account to your device.
- Step 5: Go to the Settings screen and select Data Usage.
- Step 6: Click on the Menu icon and checkmark the auto-sync option.
You have now successfully synced your Verizon email on multiple devices.