If you are facing Verizon email problems, continue with the steps that are given below to fix the issue.
Check your network:
- Step 1: Check whether your internet connection is fast enough to send and receive emails.
- Step 2: Launch a web browser and check whether you can access other content on the web.
- Step 3: If you have any issues with your browser, try logging in to your Verizon email account from another browser.
- Step 4: Clear the cache on your browser and check whether the issue is resolved.
Check the login credentials:
- Step 1: Make sure that you have entered the correct login credentials to sign in to your Verizon email account.
- Step 2: If you have forgotten the password, you can reset it easily.
- Step 3: Once you have done the password reset, verify whether you can send and receive emails.
- Step 4: If the issue persists, go to the AOL security settings. Now, turn on ‘Allow apps that use less secure sign in’ option.
- Step 5: Sometimes, the Verizon email server in your area may be down.
- Step 6: Try logging in to your Verizon email account after a few hours.
Check the Antivirus software:
- Step 1: Make sure that the antivirus software installed on your computer is not blocking your Verizon email. If it's blocks you may face Verizon email problems.
- Step 2: If any security software is blocking you from receiving emails, temporarily disable the software.
- Step 3: You can right-click on the antivirus icon on the taskbar and select the Stop or Disable option.
- Step 4: Reboot your computer and open the Verizon email account. Then, try sending an email.
Check Outgoing & Incoming Server
If you are still not able to send or receive emails, check the outgoing and incoming server details.
- Step 1: The incoming mail server address is pop.verizon.net for a POP account, and the port number is 995 for a secured SSL connection.
- Step 2: If you are using an IMAP account, enter imap.aol.com as the server address. The port number is 993 for a secured SSL connection.
- Step 3: The SMTP or outgoing mail server address is smtp.verizon.net. The port number for a secured SSL connection is 465.
- Step 4: After making the necessary changes to your server settings, log out of your account and log in again. The Verizon email problems should be resolved now.