If you have configured your Verizon email account on your smartphone and if the emails are not syncing, then make use of the troubleshooting methods provided on this page.
Here we have provided the steps to fix the Verizon wireless email not syncing issue on an Android device.
Solution 1: Check The Webmail
- Step 1:Initially, open a web browser on your device and go to the webmail homepage.
- Step 2:Enter the username and password of your Verizon email account to log in.
- Step 3:Now, check if you are able to send and receive emails in the web browser. If there are no issues, then probably, the syncing issue might be with the sync settings on your device or the Verizon email configuration.
Solution 2: Enable Automatic Email Sync
- Step 1: Open the email app on your Android device.
- Step 2: If you have configured multiple email accounts on your device, choose the Verizon email account.
- Step 3: Go to its settings and see if the auto-sync or a similar option is turned on. If not, enable the option and check if the Verizon wireless email not syncing issue is fixed.
Solution 3: Free Up Some Space
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap on Storage.
- Step 3: If the available space is too low, then you have to free up some space.
- Step 4: Tap on the Free Up Space option and delete unwanted files.
- Step 5: Now, check if the email app receives new emails.
Solution 4: Update The Email App
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Step 2: Tap on the menu icon and select My apps & games.
- Step 3: Now, in the Updates section, if you find any pending updates for your email app, tap the Update button.
- Step 4: After completing the update, check if the Verizon wireless email syncing issue has been fixed.
Solution 5: Remove & Re-Add The Email Account
- Step 1: If the above methods did not fix the email syncing issue, then remove your Verizon wireless email account from the email app and then add it again.
- Step 2: To remove the email account, go to Settings > Accounts.
- Step 3: Select your Verizon email account and then tap Remove Account.
- Step 4: Again, to add the email account, tap Settings followed by Accounts.
- Step 5: Choose the Add Account option.
- Step 6: Now, select the Personal (IMAP) or Personal (POP3) option and configure your Verizon email account using the correct server address and port details.
Still, if the Verizon wireless email not syncing problem persists, click the Call button.