If you have an Android phone, then you could have added your Google account to it. But, while adding their Google account to their Android phones, many users facing Webmail error when communicating with the server message.
The reasons for this error are listed below:
- Step 1:If you have enabled the 2-step verification feature in your Google account, then you will see the error message mentioned above when you try to add or access the same account on another device.
- Step 2:Corrupted Cache and Hosts files stored on your device can also cause this error.
If you are also facing the same issue, make use of any of the following methods to solve it.
Method 1: Simple Steps To The Disable 2-Step Authentication
- Step 1:Open a web browser on your computer.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Google account sign-in page.
- Step 3:Once you have signed into your Google account, click on your profile picture followed by the Google Account button.
- Step 4:Select the Security option.
- Step 5:Go to the 2-step verification section and turn it OFF.
- Step 6:Now, try to add your Google account on your Android phone.
- Step 7:If still you encounter the Webmail error when communicating with the server issue, clear the corrupted cache data from your device.
Method 2: Clearing The Corrupted Cache Data From Your Device As Follows
- Step 1:Go to your Android device’s Settings section.
- Step 2:Tap Apps > Google Account Manager > Clear Data > Clear Cache.
- Step 3:Similarly, clear the corrupted cache data for Google Play Store, Google Play Services, and Google Services Framework.
- Step 4:After clearing all the corrupted cache, check if the error is resolved.
- Step 5:If not, try the next method to resolve this error.
Method 3: Uninstall And Reinstall Your Google Play Services
- Step 1:Go to the Settings section on your Android device and tap the Security option.
- Step 2:Scroll down the Security screen and enable the Unknown sources option by tapping the toggle button beside it.
- Step 3:Now, launch the Google Chrome browser app.
- Step 4:Type apkmirror.com in the search bar of the browser.
- Step 5:Now, in the window that opens up, type Google Play Services.
- Step 6:From the list of suggestions, select the relevant one and download it.
- Step 7:Once the file is downloaded and installed, you can add your Google Account. If still the Webmail error when communicating with the server issue persists, contact us.