- Step 1:Some Yahoo Email server errors are quite common but are temporary.
- Step 2:The Yahoo errors sometimes get fixed automatically.
- Step 3:Follow the steps given below if the problems persist.
- Step 1:Log out from your Yahoo account on all the devices, including desktop, laptop, and other devices.
- Step 2:Launch your browser settings and go to the cache settings.
- Step 3:Clear cache and cookies that cause the error in Yahoo mail.
- Step 4:The clear Cache option is seen in the clear browsing history option.
- Step 5:Check to see if the problem is solved. If it persists perform the following steps
- Step 1:If Yahoo arises Temporary errors like Error 19 and Error 999, you can try accessing Yahoo mail from a different browser.
- Step 2:Ensure if Yahoo supports the version of your browser and the operating system.
Reconfigure POP/IMAP settings
- Step 1:For IMAP, make sure you have entered the correct settings information
- Incoming Server: imap.mail.Yahoo.com
- Port number: 993
- Outgoing Server: smtp.mail.Yahoo.com
- Port number: 587
- Step 2:Enter the Logon information for the following,
- Your Email address
- Step 3:Click Yes, for password authentication.
- Step 1:Clear the local DNS cache to allow the IP address to be identified.
- Step 2:The DNS service is provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Step 3:To clear your local DNS, launch the command prompt from the windows.
- Step 4:When the command prompt opens, perform the command, Ipconfig/flushdns given above to complete the step.
- Step 5:Sometimes, the problem can also be caused because of the interference from Antivirus or Firewalls or any other network protocols.
You can get assistance from your Internet Service Provider to unblock ports. However, unblocking ports should be the last step.
If the problem persists, you can contact our technical support team to fix the Yahoo Email Server Error.