Zoho Mail is one of the reliable and popular email services today. You can quickly access your emails using custom filters and a streamlined user interface. To know how to perform Zoho email address Update, keep reading the instructions below.
Updating Primary Zoho Email Address
- Step 1: Start by logging in to your Zoho account with the correct login credentials.
- Step 2: Click the My Profile Info tab and select Email Address.
- Step 3: Next, click the Edit option on the right side.
- Step 4: Type in your new email address and password in the required fields and click the Update button.
- Step 5: Wait for the confirmation mail to be sent to your new email address.
- Step 6: Open the confirmation mail and click the confirmation link to activate your new account.
- Step 7: If you haven’t received any confirmation mail yet, click the Resend Confirmation Mail icon to receive it.
Zoho Email Update In Zoho Books
- Step 1: Zoho Books makes the email address you sign in as the default email. To update your email address, log in to your Zoho Books with your current email address.
- Step 2: Head to the top-right corner of the page and click the User icon.
- Step 3: Select My Account and click the My Profile Info button on the Accounts page.
- Step 4: Head to the left-side panel and click the Email Address tab.
- Step 5: Under the Primary Email section, click the Edit icon next to the registered email address and enter your new email address.
- Step 6: Make sure to enter the current password of your email account in the required field and click the Update button.
- Step 7: Now, a verification email will be sent to the updated email address.
- Step 8: Open the email to verify the update and then log in to your Zoho Books with the updated email address.
- Step 9: If you are unable to perform Zoho email address Update, click the Call button to contact our technical experts for remote assistance.